Associates support orphanges and ministries that work to keep children, educate cultures and train care workers. Many children are separated from their parents due to natural disasters, disease and poverty. Other children are left behind in maternity wards because they are born with “imperfections.” Parents of all of these children are surely heartbroken to let them go but they have been pressured by circumstance and cultural rejection. By going after the root causes of the orphan crisis we can keep many children from ever becoming one. We can get started by volunteering with an orphanage.
● Save money to help
● Share your orphan story
● Encourage view sharing
● Defray travel costs
● Medical care
● Medical Group Insurance
● Arrange events
● Auction of old things
● Kid's B'day celebration
● Anniversary celebration
● Food and Snacks for kids
● Vegetables and Fruits
● Organising Walk a 'thon'
● School Fee for kids
● Stationery for kids
● Books and Note books
● Story books for kids
● Uniform for kids
● Casual Dresses
● Training for kids
● Picnic and Edutour
● Sponsoring Breakfast
● Sponsoring Lunch
● Stall at company premises
● Tickles-box for donation
● Sponsor a child
● Organise cultural program
● Organise charity Matches
● Motivate friends
● Support a project
● Share our website
● Virtual Adoption
"Saving money for a cause-Zeal Booster"
● One can spare a small amount from his/her earning for caring the trivial needs of kids. It is a social observance that when one helps in need, such solacing act fills heart with the feelings of godly contribution and arousal of rich soul.
● Reaching to the unreached, mingling with a kid alone in this vast world and sharing the experiences as his 'orphan story' can help spreading compassionate message amongst friends and relatives. If you have had a positive experience with helping orphans, share your story on your/our website.
● Join our Facebook Group and encourage others to join as well. Social media is the best platform for putting the grievances of the kids who are far from their dear ones or alone on this globe.
"Defray travel costs"
● Donate airline miles, train or bus plights for Orphans. To help defray travel costs for our project managers as they travel to look after, to arrange medical care or help for kids.
"Arrange with Wal-Mart"
● Arrange with Wal-Mart or another store to set up a table where we can encourage people to participate in organising a special fundraiser or by installing stalls on occasions to sell the products made by the little hands.
"Gift or donation"
● During the holiday season, request that those who traditionally give you gifts donate to help orphans instead. Donate the amount of the gift you would have given to help an orphan and inform them of the donation being made in their names.
● Hold a Birthday Party for a kid and invite your friends to come and request each to bring some donations to help who has probably never had a birthday party.
● Hold a Birthday Party of your dear ones or parents' anniversary with relatives, friends and the orphans.
● Children are trained for stage programmes. They may also be invited on different occasions for stage dance and presentation.
● Contact local businesses, family members and friends to prepare him to sponsor Sports matches to help orphans. Organize a “Walk-a-thon for Orphans.
"Students can help"
● Encourage your school to conduct a “Donation for Orphans” project where each child is invited to bring in some money to help orphans.
● Email your friends and families the link to “Compelling Orphan Stories” so they will be motivated to help orphans as well.
● We could never find a comfortable place for these waiting children. After all, it was too depressing to contemplate hundreds of thousands of innocent, unwanted children, reasons may whatever be.
● Virtually adopt a child. Visit orphanage and pick out a child as your own. Tell everyone about your adopted child and how they can help bless him or her. You may donate specifically to this child’s adoption grant fund or you can send needed items to the orphanage. Write about your child on your blog, Facebook and Twitter.
"Meeting adopted child"
● Pray diligently for the kid. Its needs are multiple. You may enquire about its progress, education and health remotely or by visiting the orphanage. Try to see its physical needs are met, He or she is protected emotionally and psychologically. A secured compassionate good touch needed for emotional development.
The organisation 'Khushiyan' helps bridging gap between volunteers and organizations to maximize the support towards beneficiaries. It is doing commendable work for children, aged, environment, women and rural areas and in many other fields. Also, other groups who would like to help these organizations at a voluntary level will act as media to help connecting to their cause and contribute though social media.
Lolix Techno Park, 1st Floor, Tower B, Plot No 5, Sector 127 Noida 201301
Rotaract club brings people together to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills and have fun through service. In communities worldwide. The mission of The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International is to enable Rotarians to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education and the alleviation of poverty.
Noida 201301 (U.P.)
To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs. To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world. To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship. To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
Noida 201301 (U.P.)
The Robin Hood Army is a volunteer based, zero-funds organization that works to get surplus food from restaurants and the community to serve less fortunate people. Local chapters are run by friends, students and colleagues, who hope to create a difference in their own unique way. 'Robins' serve homeless families, orphanages, patients from public hospitals and old age homes.
A-21 Sector-41, Noida 201301 (U.P.)
Jan Sharnam is focused on its mission to bring change in life of every underprivileged child, woman through education, innovative healthcare. An initiative to Connect India. bringing a proactive change by adaptive standards of society. Adopting highest standards of approach for giving best suited adaptive changes of life. Jansharnam works for bringing change in life of every Jan and give them a safe Sharnam.
Khaneja Complex., R-22/104., Shakarpur, Vikas Marg, Delhi 110092
Happiest Minds Technologies is a digital transformation, infrastructure, security, and product engineering services company. The company was founded by Ashok Soota In 2011. It is headquartered In Bangalore, India and has its operations in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, and Australia.
Smiles 5, A-42/6, Pinnacle Tower, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
“Spero Group aims to make lives more comfortable, create more jobs and conduct business with integrity while enhancing trust and reliability amongst the stakeholders.” Headquartered in Chennai, India, Spero is a diversified business house with wide ranging interests including real estate, trading and renewable energy.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
At BUENAVENTURA FOUNDATION's (BUENAVENTURA – Astitva Ek Prayaas) vision is to build an inclusive India by pioneering an holistic model to address our nation’s multifaceted development challenges and contribute to its collective aspirations. NGO is actively involved in serving for health and education.
302A, 3rd FLR, LAXMI CHAMBER, D-223, Vikash Marg, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi 110092
GlobalHunt Foundation works towards developing opportunities where such relations and engagements can be improved. Businesses, government, social organizations, academia's, institutions, funders, innovators etc. who believe in developing and implementing sustainable models that are relevant to overcome the disparity of society - It align them with social responsibility.
E-45/6 Okhla Phase-II, New Delhi 110020 (India)
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida has implemented Outcome Based Education (OBE) in the Academy. JSSATEN is proud to mention that it has created necessary manpower and infrastructure with approach to match quality assurance for Engineering Programs. The graduating Engineers will be evaluated in their outlook and experience and be ready for global opportunities.
C-20/1, Phase 2, Indl Area, Sector 62, Noida, U.P. 201301
"One day, I stumbled onto a website that had pictures of children. I saw a little girl with down syndrome and pony tails. She was holding a doll. Her expression was hauntingly empty. She suddenly became so real to me that I hurt for her. I wanted her to have a family, but what could I really do about it? The first thought is to adopt her and those like her, but that's not feasible for everyone. And, while adoption is the obvious answer, it's not the only answer. If we cannot adopt, we can still love an orphan and make a difference in his or her life. I thought how could get involved in. Adopted a girl child virtually and contributed regularly on monthly basis for schooling and other needs...I'm delighted and feel cool now fully satisfied."